Café-musique Productions Rayside-Balfour was incorporated on February 17, 2010. On May 4th 2019, the non-profit organization changed its name to be Café Heritage. The new name reflects its past and dedication to animate its culture and heritage.
Café-musique Productions of Rayside-Balfour.
To be the foremost leaders producing heritage-themed events in North-Eastern Ontario.
To Envision, Excite, Enlist, Embrace, Engage and Empower Greater Sudbury in celebrating our diverse cultures and heritage.
- Preserve and celebrate hour history and culture
- Promote community/personal value and benefits for performing arts;
- Provide opportunities for local professional artists;
- Stage productions as a means to showcase fledging local talent;
- Encourage community building thru inter-cultural sharing;
- Recognize those who make a significant contribution as community champions;
- Stage opportunities to bring arts, traditions, and community sports together to recognize mutual importance;
- Build and serve collaborative partnerships;
- Support performing arts and sport as key economic development engines;
- Provide employment and volunteer opportunities;
- Attain self-sufficiency through entrepreneurial enterprise; and
- Have fun
- Open two-way clear communication
- Integrity in everything we do
- Consistency-Our signature of Quality
- Moving forward with open minds
- Continual Improvement (evaluation)
- Self Sustaining (financial independent)
- Appropriate use of Time and Having Fun
- Board Members
- École secondaire Rayside Café-Alumni
- École secondaire Champlain Café-Alumni
- CVDCS Variety Show Alumni
- Corporate Partners
- Government Partners
- Community Agency/Social Club Partners
- Education Partners School Boards
- Performing Arts Community partners
- Community and professional musicians, vocalists, actors, dancers and technicians.
- We’re In Good Hands June 5 2020
- Rayside-Balfour Heritage Days June 6-7 2020
- Thursday Night Summer Concerts-June 4th to August 27
- RendezVOUS Whitewater On-Tour or In-Class